Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home

The name of the Lord is a strong tower. A righteous person runs to it and is safe. Proverbs 18:10

Home to the towering mountains of southern New Mexico for a week and then back on the road. My sister and I started in Missouri, traveled to New York, then down to Florida, and across to New Mexico. We will head back to Missouri Sunday. I will be there a week with two of the grandsons and then back here. What a lot of travel and time away from home. It could not be done without the blessings and goodwill of my spouse. He understands the need for my sister and I to spend time together and for the family visits along the way. God bless him.

We have been kept safe on this journey by the many prayers of friends and family. Like a strong tower with a light sweeping out to follow us, God has had us in His sight the whole trip.

No comments: