Saturday, June 27, 2009

Refresh

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins maybe wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord... Acts 3:19

A lot of golf this week. I am reading a new golf book that is refreshing my attitude, helping me turn away from some of the bad habits I have picked up over the last year or two. It is reminding me of lessons I have learned, and giving me new insight into practice and my game. I love it.
Today I am taking part in a retreat at my church. I am looking forward to a day that will refresh my spiritual journey. I hope to let this day help turn me yet closer to the Lord.
It may sound strange, but my week with this new little book on golf has set the stage for today. I know with focus I can turn away from old habits, lame ideas, miss use of time, poor choices.
I do the turning so changes can occur in my life.

1 comment:

FLOJOE said...

When you’re sacrificing and giving all you’ve got, God would soon refresh your tiredness and renew your mind :)