Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here and There

Have been in and out, over and out, up and down, sideways and crossways, but ...still here.

What drew me back was of course the Day of Love. Please scroll down on the lefthand side of this site and give consideration to the three sites that are shown: jonahmission, Hunger Site, and Kiva. They could all use your love and attention. At the Hunger Site you will also find the Breast Cancer Site; remember all you have to do is click on the button to help, it is free. I heard last week that the Breast Cancer Site is having trouble getting clicks.

Sorry for the

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Dear Lucinda, I am so glad to see you back and I hope I will "see" you more often. I was worried as you were gone so long but I didn't want to pry. I pray all will even out for you. Thanks for for giving Jonahs Missions a boost with the mention. God bless xx