Sunday, January 18, 2009

Friendship is a Blessing

OK, so we didn't win yesterday, we still had a great time and plan on being a team again. That to me is friendship. Take the little bumps and ride over them holding hands. We were in it together, support not blame or pettiness.
Two ideas to think on here, one, together is usually better than going it alone, two, laugh at the little things like Saturday morning golf tournaments, because they help train you to laugh at the bigger things.
I will be away from here for a week, as I am going to visit my dear friend to the north. Talk about two being better than one and laughter. We are such matched souls. I am forever grateful God put her in my life. She is one of my best blessings.
Look to your friends this week. Take care of them. As you do you take care of yourself.
God be with you this week.

No comments: