Friday, January 2, 2009

Prayer Friday Psalms 1

Happy is the man who has not followed the counsel of the wicked, or taken the path of the sinners, or joined the company of the insolent; rather, the teaching of the LORD is his delight, and he studies that teaching day and night. He is like a tree planted beside streams of water, which yields its fruit in season, whose foliage never fades, and what ever it produces thrives.
Not so the wicked; rather, they are like chaff that wind blows away. Therefore the wicked will not survive judgement, nor will sinners, in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD cherishes the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked is doomed. Psalm 1

Loving Creator, Living Christ, wise Holy Spirit, Thank You for my being.
I am what You willed, may I learn to walk in that will.
May I study Your teachings, which I find all around me, all day.
May I be mindful of Your Presence all day.
I do not want to be chaff in the wind, I desire to be a producing being. A love producing being that brings Your peace and calm to my family, friends and the world.
Thank You for all You have given me, all You have taken away, and all I am left with.
AMEN

No comments: