Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer Friday Psalm 66:1

Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Psalm 66:1

Glorious Creator, Living Christ, Holy Spirit and Wisdom, Hear my joy!
We are so blessed with the beauty around us; the hills, mountains, the green and brown, water and desert, sky and sun, moon, stars. How can we not but shout with joy.
Please forgive us when we overlook or forget to thank You for these gifts.
This week I pray we may be bold enough, care enough, to witness to others the glory of your gifts. My we tell everyone you send us that we love You and know You are our God.
May we reflect Your love and care through our actions and words. Give us the words, Holy Spirit. Let us do no harm this week.
AMEN

2 comments:

Joyful Servant said...

I love nature and all of God's creation! I think that is one of the reasons I love to drop by and read your blogs. God bless you Lucinda. Happy golfing =]

Lucinda said...

Thank you Joyful, I think we have a lot in common!!