Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slow Down !!

Absolutely one of the most beautiful days is unfolding in front of me! The weather is glorious, the fields down in the valley are being irrigated, the sun is shining, birds all around, work done, tea sweet...I think this is a slow down day. I am going to look around today, slowly, and see all the wonders God has put around me.
Played golf two times so far this week, and it was good! Slowing down there has helped. I finally have some rhythm back in my swing. I have really worked on slowing down my back swing and then firing through to completion.. Worked on slowing down my getting ready for my putts, taking time to really observe how the green runs. Taking time to look at where my ball lies in the fairway. Slow down and observe...not just rush into a shot or a putt. Not so slow as to hold up those I am playing with, just more attention to detail and surroundings.
Off for some more tea, finish one of the ten books I have going ;), dead head some flowers, breath, look, listen, enjoy, praise, be grateful, love...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is great to know some people put their faith and trust in God, once in a while something comes around that makes you wake up and take note. I think we should stand up and shine where we may be found :)