Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tagged!

For where your treasure is, your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21

First off a little message to Flojoe...I miss your blog!

Epiphany, over at www.Myroad,asItravelit.blogspot.com, tagged me with the question "What are your passions?". It has been a while since I sat and ponder that question, so I appreciated the push to do so. Here they are, sorta in order.
1. Clearing the fog to see the truth. I am really passionate about traveling a path that gets me as close to behind the veil as I can get. I want to peel away the false parts of myself to get down to the perfect soul and spirit God made and wants me to be. I try to follow Christ's way to get as close as I can to my Creator. To find God's will in my daily life.
2. Family. I am blessed with a wonderful, hard working, happy family. We have some bumps now and then but we are solid. I love being THE MOTHER-IN-LAW.
3. Loyalty and faithfulness. In all dealings: business, family, friends, church, etc..
4. Prayer. I could not survive without my prayer life. It gives me strength, hope, love, peace and calm. I am a total believer in intercessory prayer. Paul said to live your life as a prayer...that is my goal.
5. Weather. I love weather, all weather. I love its changeability, its sweet softness and its raging storms. Bring it on!!
6. Isaiah and Jeremiah. Cannot so without those fellows' books.
7. The following truth and guides: "You reap what you sow". "Treat all with dignity." "Love your neighbor as yourself." What a wonderful world it would be if we lived those!!
8. And of course golf and reading. When my husband cannot find me he looks behind a book or on the course.
9. Sister Friends. God has given me some of the most outstanding women to call friends. All unique and all loved beyond mere words.

Thank you Epiphany for this opportunity to write on this tag. Now, both Epiphany and I would love to hear from you out there reading this. Respond here, there or anywhere, but remember what you treasure is where your heart is so fill it with love. God Bless you and yours.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you. :)

My husband and I (he more so than me) are also big fans of weather and all things weatherish! He'd be over there in USA storm chasing if I'd let him LOL!

I like your description of clearing the fog.

Unknown said...

Hi Lucinda!!
Thank you... I am yr fan!
What a great playlists you have. I love being here just to enjoy the musics *chuckle*