Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Keep Me Safe

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. Psalm 16:1

Back and gone again!! Wedding was beautiful. Any rough spots that were anticipated did not occur. It was truly a blessed occasion.
My sister and I take a "Wally World" trip each summer. As we live in different states this is our one chance to spend quality time with each other. We drive more miles than I want to say to visit family and friends. We are blessed to be able to do this each year. I will be away from the blog until June 14th. I know I will really miss it.
While I am gone, please reread the old postings, click on the hunger site, visit my friends over there on the right who will be around.
Maybe in this away time we could study and pray on Psalm 16. It has 11 verses and that just about covers the days. Tell you what...I'll go ahead and write one for each day, then schedule the postings. Then we can do it together, me on the road and you here. It is a beautiful Psalm with much to pray over and on which to meditate.
God bless you while I am gone and please keep me in your prayers.

No comments: