Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Knew IT Would Be Beautiful

Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. Psalm 57:8



I knew it would be a beautiful day! The dogs started playing at 5:30 this morning. Waking me up as all three of them chased each other through the house. Barking and running as if they could just not keep the energy in. They were so joyful I couldn't get angry over the interrupted sleep. I just felt as if the day was starting out with fun, love and energy. Then the computer brought me an "I love You" message from the spouse far away in Florida.

THEN...I went to a site I love, but has been silent for oh, so long, and hallelujah there it was...a new posting. And it was about letting your soul sing out LOUD! Visit it at http://www.anewlifeemerging.blogspot.com.%20my/My day is just getting better and better by the moment.

I cannot wait to see what the Merciful one has put in front of me today. I know it will be joyous and probably noisy.

No comments: