Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Manna

"I will rain down bread from heaven for you. Exodus 16:4

I really know in my heart of hearts God gives us just the right amount of direction, blessings and love we need each day. More than we ever pay attention to or grasp. Look for your manna today, all day.
Here are three cooking sites I think look really good and fun. (Don't tell my husband, or he might expect me to cook instead of being on the course!) Actually, I have some yellow squash on the stove right now, being steamed for a dish.
www.cookwithme.today.com
www.peanutbutterandjulie.typepad.com
www.cookingwithanne.blogspot.com
ENJOY !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog!
I really enjoy cooking, so its fun to share all the things I share.

Hope you'll come back and visit, I know I will return to yours. Hope your squash turned out good. Yum!