Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love This Honesty

As the music picks up I hope you notice I added a new song. I love the honesty in this Kenny Chesney song. We all want to go to heaven, just not today !! Why not? Why not now? As I get deeper into my walk will I long to go today? I am not afraid to die. I have faith that death is the ultimate transformation into a glorious beyond. I don't believe that the Creator of this beautiful universe is just going to cut us off at death. I believe that The Creator has planned something else for my soul. I love and believe in the Living Christ. So I guess I need some work on this.
If you don't like this song, or just get tired of it, go over to the Playlist on the right side of this site and choose another one, please. I think I will leave it on for a while so I can listen to it, let it work its thought down into my deep spot.
God bless you and yours today and everyday.

2 comments:

Gerry Hatrić said...

Golf balls in heaven? I really hope not. I'm not a great fan of golf courses. Perhaps in heaven I'll be a gopher who gets to dig up greens? ;-)

I wonder how heaven will deal with incompatible interests? Perhaps with infinite space to work with the problem goes away...

Lucinda said...

Perhaps...every golf course needs its gophers?