Friday, October 17, 2008

Prayer Friday

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. James 1:5-6

Loving Creator, Living Christ, Surrounding Holy Spirit...
Thank you for drawing me nearer and nearer to you each day. Your Grace is so wide and deep to fit in some one like me. I am in awe of the many signs of your loving care and in wonder over your mighty creations.
Please strengthen me in wisdom this week, the wisdom I need to walk Christ's path not my own. I am blown and tossed to often like a wave of indecision and inattention.
Please open the eyes, ears and hearts of those who have trouble finding you, Lord, so they might see the people you have already placed around them to guide them. Soften them so they may recognize you love them and have already provided their fellow travelers.
Please bless the Healing and Wellness Conference this weekend.
I pray this prayer through Christ, AMEN

1 comment:

Praised Grace said...

Your thoughts are an inspiration and a comfort. I never go away without a feeling of the Holy Spirit within me. God bless you for your work.