Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Placement Life

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21

The course I play golf on calls for you to place your shots carefully, so as to have the best advantage for the next shot. You can get into a lot of trouble if you stray off to the right or left. My husband is constantly reminding me to pick my landing area carefully. I, on the other hand, have a tendency to just let it rip, with little thought of placement. Now, needless to say when I do it my husband's way my score is a lot lower. It's usually a good round when he is there to remind me to think about where I want to go. Problem is I don't always play with him. When he is not around I really try to hear him in my ear reminding me "placement, think". When I carry him in my head to the course I have an easier time.
God is like that. If you carry God along in your head and heart, life gets a lot easier and better. God will tell you where to place your trust, your love, your time and it will be in the right spot. The right way is there, place your heart in it and walk.

No comments: