Friday, August 22, 2008

Prayer Friday

Each one should test his own actions. Galatians 6:4

Loving Creator, Living Christ
Thank you for the many blessings and graces received. Thank you for the breath you supply me, for vision and love.
Lord, as I walk this week please guide me to look at every thought I think, word I speak, and action I take. Let me be aware of my thoughts so that I can remove the negative hurtful ones and replace them with seeds of your love. Let only words of love and sweetness come out of my mouth. Guide my every action to do no harm.
Bless the children of God that read these pages. May we be aware we live in your love and light.
All God's children say, AMEN

1 comment:

Jonah, said...

Lucinda, I enjoy reading your blog..as it is also my goal to walk more like Christ..and be more like him. God bless you in your journey. PennyJ