Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great New Sites

Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2Corinthians 9:7

While blog surfing this morning I came across a lovely site with beautiful pictures that caught my eye. Wonderful writing also, 33 Names of Grace. I put it over there on the right side for you to link to. While reading her blog I came across another exciting site, www.thehungersite. Maybe you have been there, I had not. I also listed it under links.
What a great site. It has pages for Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy, Rain forest, and Animal Rescue. A goldmine of a site!! You can read about what is going on, donate and shop. Surely here we can find a place to give that is close to our hearts. If you are already giving to a favorite charity, maybe you can help by buying some of those birthday or Christmas gifts there. Hey, Father's Day is coming up. Go look.
Sorry about that reminder of Christmas shopping! If anybody responds that they have theirs done I will flip out.

No comments: