Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lucky Dog

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ. 1Thessalonians 5:16

What a day for thanks!! First the little one. Playing golf today I chipped one in for a birdy and parred the last hole, Yippee.
Now for the big ones...daughter got a new job in her company that she was hoping for. Next...one of our three dogs that had been missing for over a month was found at the dog shelter two hours ago. And as I write...it is raining. Daughter, dog and rain had been objects of prayer. The golf was added joy. I'm telling you, pray for the big and small. Nothing is beyond the care of our Creator. I am giving thanks for these blessings because I know God sees every little hair on our heads, every dog hair and every rain drop.
I am joyful, I pray continually and I give thanks in all circumstances. We are blessed with a Creator that loves us through and through. Good times and bad, Little and big, silly and serious. Praise the Lord.

No comments: